Saturday, January 9, 2010

Day 12

I have felt as well today as I did before the diagnosis. There is still a low level nausea (which I have had for months, now that I look back) which worsens when I go more than 4-5 hours without food.

Even the tiredness is less. However, I took myself into Fremantle today and found I was unable to spend a lot of time wandering the shops. I had to drag myself back to the car after an hour and a half.

I am a little concerned about the dressing over the PICC line. I think the tube is wearing its way out through its covering. If it does I will slap on another dressing pad. Hardly worth a hospital trip when Tuesday is the start of the next treatment cycle.

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear you are having some better days Joan. You now know what to expect in the next cycle, and can be prepared with the anti-nausea medicine. Lots of positive thoughts from Sheila

    ReplyDelete