Monday, January 18, 2010

Day 7

The revised anti-nausea drug regimen has worked well and I also seem to have avoided the diarrhoea I suffered from last cycle.

I went to a textile artists' gathering this afternoon - I got a lift with my friend Juliet rather than driving myself. I really enjoyed it even though I had over-estimated my stamina. I spent the hot (42 degrees plus) afternoon sitting under an air conditioning vent chatting to any one else who appeared. And thank you, Margaret and Dale - I think I have the Midsomer Murders episode sorted. Most convoluted as usual. Maybe I will be able to stay awake this Friday night.

I was very tired when I got home, but thought a nap would turn into a sleep, so decided to cook. I have had much better appetite this cycle as well. We had bought a small rack of pork last time we went shopping, so I made a fresh herb (basil, mint and parsley from the garden) and macadamia nut crust for it and baked it with potatoes and pumpkin, plus steamed green beans and broccoli. It was yummy. And there is a lot left over for snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment