Sunday, February 14, 2010

Maybe I overdid it

I slept well last night for the first time in several days, but I am not feeling well today - nothing specific like nausea or diarrhoea - just a bit shaky and lacking focus. Reading the Sunday paper was quite a task.

I am blaming my blahs on the fact that I went to one of my groups yesterday and stayed the full 6 hours. I am Treasurer until the AGM next month, so I spent a lot of time writing receipts and cheques and collecting fees. Not a lot of physical activity, but quite a lot of concentration required. Then we went to an evening picnic in Wireless Hill Park overlooking the river with friends. I sat all the time, but still felt very tired. Because of the antibiotic I am taking, I couldn't drink, so I was skipper and drove home. More concentration needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment