Friday, April 23, 2010

Tired, but pleased with the day

I have done lots today. I went shopping this morning and bought some things for the house at Kitchen Warehouse and Spotlight, as well as doing the usual grocery shopping. Because I went to a supermarket that I don't usually patronise I found myself retracing my steps often so I got a bit of a workout that way, which has probably contributed to my tiredness. I have also been doing some playing with textiles today - details on the other blog.

The pad worked well last night, though the diarrhea was less intense than the night before. It was bad in the morning so I took a GastroStop. It has worked. I hope my energy level will be OK in the morning - I am planning to participate in an all day workshop on book making. I am looking forward to it.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you. Do what you want, when you feel up to it. Just remember not to push yourself too much. My husband has found that he pays for it later! Enjoy the weekend :)

    ReplyDelete