Thursday, March 25, 2010

Exhausted

I got up early and drove to the hospital before 8 am to have my PICC line dressed. The traffic was appalling - an average of 25kph for the major part of the journey. The drive home was a breeze.

I had to fast for four hours before my CT scan which was scheduled for 1.15 pm. I find that if I don't eat regularly I start to feel nauseous, and this happened today. Fortunately I wasn't sick, though by the time they finished with me it was after 3 pm. I bought a tuna patty at the hospital canteen - disgusting! It was dried out and of course tasteless for me. Kevin had dropped me off at RPH and after the scan I caught the train back to Perth and then to Fremantle where he picked me up.

I am now exhausted. Fortunately I cooked some braised beef and mushrooms the day before yesterday, so I don't have to worry about dinner tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment