Friday, May 21, 2010

Naughty, but nice

I probably did the wrong thing today - I went to a big Craft Fair. I enjoyed myself and feel inspired to do some different things in my textiles (also to revisit some things I haven't done for a while). I took things slowly and had quite a few sitdowns - see the other blog for details.

I know if your white blood cell count is low you should avoid crowds, so I hope I haven't done myself a disservice. However, I feel less tired this evening than I have for some days, and I haven't had any diarrhea for the last two days. I will be sure to take my temperature regularly though.

2 comments:

  1. I have popped over from RivkA's blog and wanted to say hello and wish you well. I was glad to see you had an enjoyable day out today. Have a good weekend......:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have made similar choices and almost never regret them!

    We have to live our lives and do the things we enjoy!! (otherwise, what's the point?)

    ReplyDelete