Monday, May 17, 2010

I have been really lax in updating both my blogs.

Since we got back from Queensland I have been feeling really tired and I have had quite a lot of diarrhea. It hasn't stopped me from working on textiles (I got my pieces finished for the Craft Fair) and going to meetings though!

Tomorrow I will have a blood test prior to my oncologist appointment on Wednesday. This will be to establish the Xeloda regime I am due to start. I am assuming I will have the two weeks on, one week off routine, but I haven't been told anything as yet. After the appointment with the oncologist I am to have an infusion of Avastin. This will only take half an hour, so we should be out of the hospital in a couple of hours, rather than the five or six the last chemo treatments took.

No comments:

Post a Comment