Saturday, May 22, 2010

Meeting a deadline

This morning I decided to modify my entry for a local art award (details on the other blog). It was basically finished on Thursday and just needed some stapling and a hanging wire. Just as well I hadn't done those.

The refurbishment was finished in time for me to deliver the piece about a quarter of an hour before the deadline of noon. Then I went to the meeting of my group Innovative Stitches at the Embroidery Guild, and apologised for missing the colour workshop which was on today. I did get the notes and a stimulus picture, plus some colour chips, so I have some homework to do.

I am not having as much trouble with my hands as I have been, which I am very thankful for. Tiredness hit me this afternoon, but I have a bit more energy now. Time to think about dinner.

1 comment:

  1. So glad your hands are better, enjoy the rest of the weekend.....:-)Hugs

    ReplyDelete