Monday, February 8, 2010

End of the cycle

I went to get my blood test this morning. Can't complain about the service - I was taken in straight away by the same technician I have had the last two times and we were out of there in less than 10 minutes. I am sure the express service annoyed some of the people who were waiting though. I hope the blood counts are OK - I really want to get this chemo done. Tomorrow will be Cycle four - a third of the way through.

I still have the lump on my upper jaw, but it is a bit smaller and not as painful as it was. The antibiotic must be working.

I have had a good appetite the last two days and I can actually taste food. Even water is palatable. Enjoying it - I know it won't last. Tonight we shared a dozen oysters with lime juice and homemade Marie Rose sauce, followed by a crumbed fish fillet with a salad of lettuce, spring onion, tomato and avocado. There was olive bread to accompany both courses - yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment