Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Irinotecan cycle 1, day 1

We had to wait close to an hour to see the oncologist yesterday, so consequently my infusion was delayed and we finally left the hospital at 8.10. I was hungry and thought I could eat some fish and chips. No luck - it seems all the fish shops in Freo close by 8.30 so we had to come home. I cooked up some frozen sesame toasts and enjoyed a couple. We watched a bit of television and I hit the sack just after 10.

I am feeling pretty good this morning and ate my usual breakfast. There are some signs of diarrhea starting, but nothing serious as yet. I have put on a load of washing and plan a visit to the supermarket later in the day.

2 comments:

  1. You got more done today than I did, good for you. It always feels good when we have a productive day......:-)Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just popping in to say hello and wish a Merry Christmas to you and your family. Hope you are feeling better.....:-)Hugs

    ReplyDelete